Usf beating Cincy 10 to 0

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,442
6,617
113
UC now up by 4 but USF has ball with 5 minutes left.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,140
15,890
113
4th and 1 on USF 31, cincy trying to keep the drive alive. 1 minute 30 and change.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,140
15,890
113
Holy crap they let the clock go down to 6 s with 2nd and 12 on the 24. Monty ball.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,140
15,890
113
Pulled the upset, so we're in the cellar all alone at 0-2 after this game's over.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,140
15,890
113
Score board shows UC won 28-24. Did I miss something?
No, I missed the TD, moving back and forth between screens. I read the score dyslexically. Man, I was really confused when they were playing to delay the last play or two.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game