Joe wins 10-5.
Not a great start that a 2x AA can't bonus on a guy with a losing record.[/QUOTE
and he looked totally gassed after the match....
Picc stuck his dude...but I missed it. ESPN IS FIRED!
For what it is worth, I thought Joe wrestled a smart match. Took control and then saved energy for the next match.
For what it is worth, I thought Joe wrestled a smart match. Took control and then saved energy for the next match.
Or go get the fall in the first period like Picc. If we lose the team title by 1 point, I'm guessing there are going to plenty of other matches to 2nd guess.If you think you have a team shot, you don't wrestle "smart," you get bonus. He will feel like an *** and so will his dad if we lose a team title by 1 point.
Joe has already scored more team points than where he was seeded.Or go get the fall in the first period like Picc. If we lose the team title by 1 point, I'm guessing there are going to plenty of other matches to 2nd guess.
Or go get the fall in the first period like Picc. If we lose the team title by 1 point, I'm guessing there are going to plenty of other matches to 2nd guess.
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
On3
'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set