Updated Eligibility Breakdown with known commitments

May 18, 2004
4,284
256
0
Here's OSU's breakdown with the known commitments. If there are some that I've left off, go ahead and add them if you have a few minutes.

OSU
 

OSUMatFan

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2005
6,255
1,398
0
I think he meant Woodburn who is now competing at Wyoming. I believe that he is reflected on your roster for Wyoming.

I noticed that Chance Marsteller has a record of 1-8. Has he lost 8 matches in his lifetime?

Don't get me wrong I really appreciate what you have done and realize it is for your passion and not for money. You might want to look at Chance's record though.
This post was edited on 10/22 9:08 AM by OSUMatFan
 

oberebo

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2005
9,873
2,989
113
That would be Woodburn, not Washburn. Who am I to chastise Togneto? I still remember Newby McDaniel.
 
May 18, 2004
4,284
256
0
Originally posted by OSUMatFan:
I think he meant Woodburn who is now competing at Wyoming. I believe that he is reflected on your roster for Wyoming.

I noticed that Chance Marsteller has a record of 1-8. Has he lost 8 matches in his lifetime?

Don't get me wrong I really appreciate what you have done and realize it is for your passion and not for money. You might want to look at Chance's record though.
This post was edited on 10/22 9:08 AM by OSUMatFan
Good catch, I got Marstellar's record fixed.
 

mike tognetti

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2012
4,994
195
0
Joe could spend a year at OTC and come back and take a RS and fall right in at 149! Seems to make sense to me.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage