I removed the first 3, couldn't find Washburn though...Originally posted by mike tognetti:
Feikert , White, Garrison, Washburn are all not on the team.
Good catch, I got Marstellar's record fixed.Originally posted by OSUMatFan:
I think he meant Woodburn who is now competing at Wyoming. I believe that he is reflected on your roster for Wyoming.
I noticed that Chance Marsteller has a record of 1-8. Has he lost 8 matches in his lifetime?
Don't get me wrong I really appreciate what you have done and realize it is for your passion and not for money. You might want to look at Chance's record though.
This post was edited on 10/22 9:08 AM by OSUMatFan
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
On3 Football
Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston