Seats in 118 to me would not be premium. No desire to sit on the end court for a basketball game.
I prefer my seats in the low rows of a near center court 200 section.
Been saying this since the idea first game about. Everybody wants to complain about things before it’s done. Lol. Like the gap. Lol.I'll wait until it is 100% complete and occupied before I criticize it.
Seats in 118 to me would not be premium. No desire to sit on the end court for a basketball game.
I prefer my seats in the low rows of a near center court 200 section.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod