Basketball Update on Section 118 at RAC

OntheBanks

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2001
13,258
4,604
113
Seats in 118 to me would not be premium. No desire to sit on the end court for a basketball game.
I prefer my seats in the low rows of a near center court 200 section.
 
  • Like
Reactions: S.W.A.I.N

Jim_from_RU

All-American
Jul 30, 2001
12,062
9,531
0
Looks much better than the high school bleachers that used to occupy that spot.
 
Last edited:

rutcor

Heisman
Aug 1, 2003
144,562
36,763
113
Seats in 118 to me would not be premium. No desire to sit on the end court for a basketball game.
I prefer my seats in the low rows of a near center court 200 section.

They're the best seats in the house for half the game.
 

Njcanesfan

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2005
2,443
2,522
113
I'll wait until it is 100% complete and occupied before I criticize it.
Been saying this since the idea first game about. Everybody wants to complain about things before it’s done. Lol. Like the gap. Lol.
 

Degaz-RU

Heisman
Dec 19, 2002
22,858
27,864
88
Seats in 118 to me would not be premium. No desire to sit on the end court for a basketball game.
I prefer my seats in the low rows of a near center court 200 section.

I sat down there for 15+ years on the side closest to the Rutgers bench, and IMO there’s no better place to watch the game. Absolutely LOVE being near the bench, and you’re so close to the action. Watching Mike Rice light into the refs was worth the price of admission.

Plus when the RAC is rockin’, there’s no better viewpoint of the crowd. So loud down there.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod