Uniforms for this weekend...

uptowndawg

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2010
2,243
1,049
113
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,003
13,486
113
I will die on this hill. If we wear white helmets it should only be against Bama, Arky, or A&M.

But it’s hard to argue with our classic look. I guess I’m just saying, if you’re gonna do a white out, maybe do it against a team with reddish helmets.
 

uptowndawg

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2010
2,243
1,049
113
17 our feelings. I say let the QB decide. The reason the saints wore white during the brees years was because they stood out against the black banners we had draped over the crash pads. Fans hated it and wanted black. We didn’t hate the wins though.

if we need to change our helmets to chartreuse to get another 7 then I’m for it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: POTUS

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,187
13,045
113
It's nice to be wearing proper uniforms this week.

The formula should never change: Maroon/White for home day games. Maroon/Gray for home night games. White/gray for all road games. Maroon helmets without exception.
Nothing wrong with a little all white with maroon helmet on the road

 
  • Love
Reactions: HailStout
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5