Some on here will disagree with you, and only want Maroon and White and does care if we wear something else, even if we do win.Wish they would wear the grey pants, but I don't care if they wear pink so long as we get a win!!
It's one of the more idiotic trends in uniforms I've ever seen. Just looks stupid and sloppy.I know this makes me qualified for a progressive commercial, but why is he wearing half a jersey?
I agree. They should also stay off my lawnIt's one of the more idiotic trends in uniforms I've ever seen. Just looks stupid and sloppy.
Nah, it's not a cloud yell. It legitimately looks ugly. I don't mind flashy shlt, but an raggedy T shirt hanging out? DumbI agree. They should also stay off my lawn
Nothing wrong with a little all white with maroon helmet on the roadIt's nice to be wearing proper uniforms this week.
The formula should never change: Maroon/White for home day games. Maroon/Gray for home night games. White/gray for all road games. Maroon helmets without exception.
If a man wants to display some public midriff, there's two main avenues: play football or be a twink.I know this makes me qualified for a progressive commercial, but why is he wearing half a jersey?
They key is the maroon helmetNothing wrong with a little all white with maroon helmet on the road
![]()
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor