Uniform (football jersey) thread

skip dog

All-Conference
Nov 15, 2005
1,379
1,108
93
We should have “shadow” numbers on jersey……
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0535.jpeg
    IMG_0535.jpeg
    513.6 KB · Views: 7

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,562
8,527
102
Magic No GIF by Morphin
 
  • Haha
Reactions: skip dog

bulldoghair

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2013
2,659
2,040
108
we could shadow to the bottom of the number!!
I’m not following your logic? The jersey you posted has always looked to me like something back in the day how a 3-d movie looked when you took off your 3-d glasses. I’m not a fan. Maybe if I had on 3-d glasses it would look better to me
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State