we could shadow to the bottom of the number!!I’ve personally hated that, even years ago when it was more in style. Never liked it. It looks off to me because it’s not centered.
Would that be a zero offset shadow?we could shadow to the bottom of the number!!
I’m not following your logic? The jersey you posted has always looked to me like something back in the day how a 3-d movie looked when you took off your 3-d glasses. I’m not a fan. Maybe if I had on 3-d glasses it would look better to mewe could shadow to the bottom of the number!!
I would call it the "High noon shadow"Would that be a zero offset shadow?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting