There were four seconds left LOL he had time to attempt a layuplittle premature w/ that half court heave
I still want to know why the F the UNI player took another half court shot when he had 4-5 seconds left to drive up court.
Probably thought it was 4th down.Probably just lost track of time in his head I'd guess.
Probably thought it was 4th down.
Biggest choke I think I've ever seen. Twice they missed throwing the ball off an a&m players leg resulting in layups. In either case, if they have had just thrown the ball towards half court, they probably would have won the game.
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod