There were four seconds left LOL he had time to attempt a layuplittle premature w/ that half court heave
I still want to know why the F the UNI player took another half court shot when he had 4-5 seconds left to drive up court.
Probably thought it was 4th down.Probably just lost track of time in his head I'd guess.
Probably thought it was 4th down.
Biggest choke I think I've ever seen. Twice they missed throwing the ball off an a&m players leg resulting in layups. In either case, if they have had just thrown the ball towards half court, they probably would have won the game.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4