Under Armour

mcdadenets50

Redshirt
Jun 30, 2006
71
0
0
I’m from out of state and spent some time in Chicago this weekend. Went to the Under Armour store on Michigan Avenue where I was promptly greeted by a 20 foot high Notre Dame shirt in the lobby.

I asked the worker/greeter why it wasn’t an NU shirt. I was told that ND is ranked #3 in the rankings. I voiced my displeasure and left the store.

Should I be surprised by Under Armour?
 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,904
2,434
113
N* D* is robbing NU of our rightful place in the heart and minds of Chicagoland.
 

TampaWildcat

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
149
16
0
Go to ORD, you’d be hard pressed to find any NU swag for sale. Yet other area schools are present.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  5. 05 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field