Under Armour

mcdadenets50

Redshirt
Jun 30, 2006
71
0
0
I’m from out of state and spent some time in Chicago this weekend. Went to the Under Armour store on Michigan Avenue where I was promptly greeted by a 20 foot high Notre Dame shirt in the lobby.

I asked the worker/greeter why it wasn’t an NU shirt. I was told that ND is ranked #3 in the rankings. I voiced my displeasure and left the store.

Should I be surprised by Under Armour?
 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,902
2,430
113
N* D* is robbing NU of our rightful place in the heart and minds of Chicagoland.
 

TampaWildcat

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
149
16
0
Go to ORD, you’d be hard pressed to find any NU swag for sale. Yet other area schools are present.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'