Not sure if it would be 40-0 or not, but we just beat a pretty damn good team handily. We have some challenges ahead of us, but I think Cal may have been a year off on the undefeated train last year.
Uhmmm,NO,this team has it's share of weaknesses and will a few lumpsNot sure if it would be 40-0 or not, but we just beat a pretty damn good team handily. We have some challenges ahead of us, but I think Cal may have been a year off on the undefeated train last year.
Murray makes crazy clutch plays as much as anybody we've had (along with Ulis), but he also makes as many cocky questionable decisions as any players we've had.4-5 losses??? You think we are gonna play some NBA games??? I freaking told you earlier...Ulis and Murray wont let us lose....LET IT GO
And a weak one.Ruppsrevenge has been a UL troll on here for years now
The mods won't listen. Everyone knows, even the mods. They banned him before. This is his 2nd username. He was RuppsRevenge without the 1 before. I keep reporting his posts, but nothing ever gets done. What an obsessed psycho little troll he is.I tried to tell you about Ruppsrevenge...you wont listen....huge UL fan
Jesus Christ
There is another 9 page thread about this, so I'm not the only one that thinks it is a possibility. It is possible, everything just has to work out okay. I'd rather lose a late on though just to get their heads right, but I think we could go undefeated if we play like we did against Duke. The problem is, young teams play is inconsistent, so there is at least a chance of a loss.
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU