***UNC vs. UK Game Thread ***

SophiesDad

Heisman
Mar 23, 2018
6,384
20,886
0
Always nice to beatdown the Heels

 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Watching today makes me wonder what the heck happened vs ND. Were they just rattled playing on the road ? I mean we don't play on the road like ever in non conf so I guess maybe that 1st roadie was an issue. That and not being able to throw it in the ocean from 3.
 

BlueGlasses12

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2016
1,609
2,319
0
Watching today makes me wonder what the heck happened vs ND. Were they just rattled playing on the road ? I mean we don't play on the road like ever in non conf so I guess maybe that 1st roadie was an issue. That and not being able to throw it in the ocean from 3.
I think the road was definitely a factor, they looked tight last week. Much more loose today even from the opening tip
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  2. 02 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  5. 05 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense