***UNC vs. UK Game Thread ***

SophiesDad

Heisman
Mar 23, 2018
6,384
20,886
0
Always nice to beatdown the Heels

 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Watching today makes me wonder what the heck happened vs ND. Were they just rattled playing on the road ? I mean we don't play on the road like ever in non conf so I guess maybe that 1st roadie was an issue. That and not being able to throw it in the ocean from 3.
 

BlueGlasses12

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2016
1,609
2,319
0
Watching today makes me wonder what the heck happened vs ND. Were they just rattled playing on the road ? I mean we don't play on the road like ever in non conf so I guess maybe that 1st roadie was an issue. That and not being able to throw it in the ocean from 3.
I think the road was definitely a factor, they looked tight last week. Much more loose today even from the opening tip
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina