okSteven’s now has the upper hand for Groza over Konrardy.
The hells going on.
That's the KF-led Hawkeye offense we all know and love!We got the ball on the Umass 22 yard line
0 points
If they cover the spreadFootball.
That’s football. Ebbs and flows, as Kirk would say.
$hitty footballFootball.
That’s football. Ebbs and flows, as Kirk would say.
Not forced. Muffed punt is the only turnover so far.Has Iowa D forced a turnover this year?
I mean, we aren't in any sort of danger.. at all.We are honestly a good FCS team at this point
remember, UMASS got blow out by Temple and lost to FCS school Bryant at home
I mean, we aren't in any sort of danger.. at all.
Dark comedy or comedy of errors?This is comical.
And? There is NO excuse not to be absolutely dominating this team.I mean, we aren't in any sort of danger.. at all.
Better than eating the cats and dogs!If they cover the spread
I am certain dogs and cats will procreate. Together
2012 wants to fight for this moniker!This might be the worst Iowa team since 2000
we’ve gone full circle with Kirk
This blows. Can't believe our offense stalled all ******* quarter.
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Hawkeye Report Football
Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball