UK vs UCLA Gamethread

UK_fan_41102

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2010
17,742
124,626
113
Livingston definitely offers more to the team than Toppin. The more Livingston plays now, the better UK will be tournament time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,453
46,423
90
It’s insane. My Memphis and UT friends / Family don’t hit me near as hard anymore. I never thought I’d see the day. We’re turning into Syracuse and a few of our fans are like hell yea let’s do that!

Someone I’m lazy what’s our head to head against UCLA? Aike you’ve got stats coming out your *** I don’t wanna look.
8-7 I think
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Gromcat_rivals

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,689
62,578
113
everytime I think I know exactly what the right players starting means, something happens in games that causes me to question it haha

Like Ware lol.

I liked what he did a few games ago actually. He's never going to be great, but he provides a ton of energy and we need that right now.

Toppin needs less minutes. That simple.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,685
87,450
113
Livingston definitely offers more to the team than Toppin. The more Livingston plays now, the better UK will be tournament time.
A lot of us have been saying that. He needs all the minutes, if Cal wants this team to be competitive Wallace and Livingston will eventually be the guys who do it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UK_fan_41102
Jan 10, 2015
19,360
33,120
62
Wow is this going to be a game we’re behind and we actually win against a ranked team. I guess time will tell.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  2. 02 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  4. 04 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight