Livingston definitely offers more to the team than Toppin. The more Livingston plays now, the better UK will be tournament time.
The Bahamas are worthless. We looked all world but that proves how garbage that preparation is.It’s amazing how at one time we though this team was deep.
8-7 I thinkIt’s insane. My Memphis and UT friends / Family don’t hit me near as hard anymore. I never thought I’d see the day. We’re turning into Syracuse and a few of our fans are like hell yea let’s do that!
Someone I’m lazy what’s our head to head against UCLA? Aike you’ve got stats coming out your *** I don’t wanna look.
everytime I think I know exactly what the right players starting means, something happens in games that causes me to question it haha
A lot of us have been saying that. He needs all the minutes, if Cal wants this team to be competitive Wallace and Livingston will eventually be the guys who do it.Livingston definitely offers more to the team than Toppin. The more Livingston plays now, the better UK will be tournament time.
Are they playing good I went in my car because my parents told me to leave they wanted the TV
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'