When I moved to New Mexico, I was told by the locals “the girls here are like Arizona girls, beautiful”I ran there in college for track. Beautiful campus. And every girl looked like a supermodel.
He can hit the threes also.Well, at least Livingston can make free throws
My buddy lives near ASU. It's nice, although very hot.When I moved to New Mexico, I was told by the locals “the girls here are like Arizona girls, beautiful”
Then I went to Arizona. Let’s just say I did not want to return to Albuquerque. Been trying to get back to the southwest since I left in 2014. Love that area
That's all Cal cares about. It's more of a win for Cal to impress an NBA scout than winning games. SadOscar does need to shoot anything outside 5 feet. I don’t care about impressing nba scouts.
There’s always that, good point, but I rather have him than LivingstonMiller wouldn’t be playing like this for Cal.
I’ll be in south Mesa, right on the Gilbert line. I can’t stand weather under 55 so I’ll love it. Hotter the betterMy buddy lives near ASU. It's nice, although very hot.
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show