UK vs UCLA Gamethread

Aug 6, 2008
16,458
33,986
0
I ran there in college for track. Beautiful campus. And every girl looked like a supermodel.
When I moved to New Mexico, I was told by the locals “the girls here are like Arizona girls, beautiful”

Then I went to Arizona. Let’s just say I did not want to return to Albuquerque. Been trying to get back to the southwest since I left in 2014. Love that area
 

Gassy_Knowls

Hall of Famer
Mar 24, 2019
19,034
102,980
0
I knew that face somewhere. Himey Jackez Jr


 

christophero

Heisman
May 2, 2017
17,371
21,082
113
When I moved to New Mexico, I was told by the locals “the girls here are like Arizona girls, beautiful”

Then I went to Arizona. Let’s just say I did not want to return to Albuquerque. Been trying to get back to the southwest since I left in 2014. Love that area
My buddy lives near ASU. It's nice, although very hot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drew_ukfan_rivals

Gromcat_rivals

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
10,292
27,496
0
Wheeler is left so open it it’s hard to understand how he’s known that poorly as a shooter at his height.

He’s going to end our year even if we figure something out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller