Brick after brick after brick
Without Oscar we would be down 30 right now.this is just embarrassing and completely unacceptable.
Lmfao I love that name. That’s what I’m calling him from now on.Why wont the Greasy headed bastard try Thiero? He needs to take some of the grease off his head and put it on his offense.
We run no action to create a shot.The issue is, half of our players are “killing us”
That's called mediocre. What Cal's teams have been for at least 3 years now.I’m not sure how to describe this team. They aren’t bad……but they aren’t really good either.
I agree... I don't even get mad anymore as well.Can't even get mad anymore. It's a sad state the UK program is in when you see the losses coming before they happen.
I really hate when Oscar takes jumpers. It’s not a good idea right now
James, it may be closer to 25Get it under 10 points and let's see if 2nd half Toppin shows.
Finally good D!
This team wouldn't sniff the tournament without Oscar.Without Oscar we would be down 30 right now.
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show