Bruins are playing as well as anyone in the country the last few weeks. Damn.
Got bama, and Tennessee as two of the first conference road games, it’s going to be a long seasonEvery top flight school kicks our ***.
Well I guess they got what happened at Allen fieldhouse.
Theiro would too. He can’t do any worse.Ware is bringing energy.
Hopkins is a million times better than anybody we have at the 4.This team COULD REALLY HAVE USED Bryce Hopkins 24 and 10..... but no.... Cal had to run him off because he wasn't an immediate NBA pick.
Even Cal can’t win with the unanimous player of the year and all these upper class men!I feel bad for Oscar
Bob Marley!Getting spanked by Cheech Marin and Bob Marley.
Better chance at winning the lottery but I’m with you!Dear Santa: Please leave a new coach under the tree.
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'