Ohio st is the more talented team
No. This osu team sucks, I just think Kentucky sucks worse right nowlol well they are
The way we are playing right now, 75% of the SEC beats us by 30. If we score 30 points a half we will lose most games we play the rest of the season.The way we are playing right now, duke and Gonzaga beats us by 30.
Or basically anyone in the SEC minus maybe one or two teams. Concerning. It’s fixable. It’s really just effort on defense and communication.The way we are playing right now, duke and Gonzaga beats us by 30.
Down 10 to fcking Ohio State you can't be serious.
My thoughts too. They bailed us out.What foul
I know. I’m just saying they’re more talented than KentuckyAuburn beat them by 38.
Was at the Duke game, this game feels the same way.The way we are playing right now, duke and Gonzaga beats us by 30.
I’m just talking talentNo. This osu team sucks, I just think Kentucky sucks worse right now
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon