Ohio st is the more talented team
No. This osu team sucks, I just think Kentucky sucks worse right nowlol well they are
The way we are playing right now, 75% of the SEC beats us by 30. If we score 30 points a half we will lose most games we play the rest of the season.The way we are playing right now, duke and Gonzaga beats us by 30.
Or basically anyone in the SEC minus maybe one or two teams. Concerning. It’s fixable. It’s really just effort on defense and communication.The way we are playing right now, duke and Gonzaga beats us by 30.
Down 10 to fcking Ohio State you can't be serious.
My thoughts too. They bailed us out.What foul
I know. I’m just saying they’re more talented than KentuckyAuburn beat them by 38.
Was at the Duke game, this game feels the same way.The way we are playing right now, duke and Gonzaga beats us by 30.
I’m just talking talentNo. This osu team sucks, I just think Kentucky sucks worse right now
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone