UK vs Ohio St Game Thread

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,727
8,535
96
I’m not a fan of what this team has become. I don’t know when it started but this just isn’t the same team that played earth in the season. At this point I expect every game to be close. Luckily we seem to win them, but we don’t play at the pace we did early in the season.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,963
102,175
113
This pace:

 
  • Like
Reactions: truckbrandon

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,374
70,873
113
Anyone else really dig the blue and red matchup? Looks better than wearing “home” uniforms imo.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
  4. 04 KSR One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone