UK vs Ohio St Game Thread

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,727
8,535
96
I’m not a fan of what this team has become. I don’t know when it started but this just isn’t the same team that played earth in the season. At this point I expect every game to be close. Luckily we seem to win them, but we don’t play at the pace we did early in the season.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,964
102,181
113
This pace:

 
  • Like
Reactions: truckbrandon

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,375
70,878
113
Anyone else really dig the blue and red matchup? Looks better than wearing “home” uniforms imo.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina