UK vs Ohio St Game Thread

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,065
14,172
113
One of the CBS crew said the next game was another battle of blue bloods. I don’t think Ohio State is a blue blood in basketball, I guess he wants CBS to look good saying that but no, they are not a blue blood.
 

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,977
8,297
113
Boys I don’t know about you but what’s up with the caterpillar brows on the pregame. Im now convinced it’s gonna be a bad winter.
 

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
64,950
109,071
78
Dear Ohio State:


 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,891
13,457
113
Dear diary, it feels as though it's been a fortnight since last Kentucky played. The game was supposed to start at 5:30, but it's now 5:56. Hope fading fast. What's worse is that douchebag Doug Shows is rumored to have been sighted at the scene of the battle. Lo, I feel, low.
 

kennyskywalker34

All-American
Jan 22, 2013
4,528
7,453
0
I despise Ohio state with every fiber in my body.
Any UK fan that lives in my area will understand.
The most obnoxious fan base in the world.
I hope the Cats give them a epic BEATDOWN. I wanna win by 50.
Oh and F Kellogg
Yes as bad as I dislike ugly orange floppy top. I hope they beat the suck eyes by 50 later tonight as well.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina