Let’s get it started.
Go Big Blue!
Go Big Blue!
605 estTip time?
UNC game went long. They were also playing at Madison Square Garden. Same floorWhy has the game not started? ESPN is still saying 5:30
Blue & White !!!Speaking of UK…Cooper Flagg is 18 today. …….just in case anyone wondered.
Now Let’s gooo Cats!
What’s your favorite color baby?
Might not be brought up today since it’s CBSSpeaking of UK…Cooper Flagg is 18 today. …….just in case anyone wondered.
Now Let’s gooo Cats!
What’s your favorite color baby?
No the dude at the desk, white dude on the end dark blue blazer.Hubert Davis?
Yes as bad as I dislike ugly orange floppy top. I hope they beat the suck eyes by 50 later tonight as well.I despise Ohio state with every fiber in my body.
Any UK fan that lives in my area will understand.
The most obnoxious fan base in the world.
I hope the Cats give them a epic BEATDOWN. I wanna win by 50.
Oh and F Kellogg
We can’t get caught staring on Dosu wearing training bras in shoot around. we might be in trouble.
.429 ratio, never change.osu wearing training bras in shoot around. we might be in trouble.
Happy Birthday, it was my husband's birthday yesterday.Lets get it boys..... we aren't losing on my birthday tell you that much!
CATS !!!
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina