since @Wall2Boogie dropped the ball
Watchespn app my friend.Go Cats! At a work event and can’t watch the game so have to follow from the phone for a while.
Would be a huge way to start the season for this team.
Yeah I’m supposed to get up about 5:30 lolOMG what time is this game going to start. People got to work tomorrow.
Yeah I got to be up at 6:00Yeah I’m supposed to get up about 5:30 lol
I have learned from exp BK that its much easier getting up after a W than an L!Yeah I’m supposed to get up about 5:30 lol
So many ways to respond to that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:I have learned from exp BK that its much easier getting up after a W than an L!
Go Cats!
If I had to get up at 3, I'd just pull an all-nighterI have to get up at 3
Same goes for a great showing. Don’t overreact!Everyone say it with me, because I’ll have to fight it if we have a poor showing....
“I will not overreact”
repeat it 25 times.
Enjoy the game.
30 minutes on midseason football. When you have 1 and 2 coming up.
Unreal.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game