He didn't even own it after. Such a prick! lolAnnouncer jinked us on purpose. *******.
Does anyone know how I can mass delete all of my first half comments in this thread? I obviously didn't mean any of it.
Law of AveragesI mean they were due with how bad they’ve been.
Great coaching adjustments.Going down to the wire, but to be here after being down 18 is pretty incredible.
Clock never ran there for a while WTF it was 1:09 when we made our shot
They don’t call fouls on GonzagaWow, where was the foul call there!!?
Just log into your other account and block the current oneDoes anyone know how I can mass delete all of my first half comments in this thread? I obviously didn't mean any of it.
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals