He didn't even own it after. Such a prick! lolAnnouncer jinked us on purpose. *******.
Does anyone know how I can mass delete all of my first half comments in this thread? I obviously didn't mean any of it.
Law of AveragesI mean they were due with how bad they’ve been.
Great coaching adjustments.Going down to the wire, but to be here after being down 18 is pretty incredible.
Clock never ran there for a while WTF it was 1:09 when we made our shot
They don’t call fouls on GonzagaWow, where was the foul call there!!?
Just log into your other account and block the current oneDoes anyone know how I can mass delete all of my first half comments in this thread? I obviously didn't mean any of it.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina