Pope wants them to do that, and I’m not questioning him, but it hasn’t worked well for a while now.WHY DOES OUR 5 MEN CONTINUOUSLY TRY TO DRIBBLE!?
We have a few that doGarrison looks like a high school JV player right now.
I get that. But obviously it needs adjusting.Pope wants them to do that, and I’m not questioning him, but it hasn’t worked well for a while now.
We are getting worse
I don't think this is the game to play a kid that has hasn't played any meaningful minutes and "see what happens".Let Travis Perry play 25-30 minutes. See what happens.
Duke going 4-24 from the arc helped a lotHow we beat Duke is beyond me. We are going to get our doors blown off.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals