Pope wants them to do that, and I’m not questioning him, but it hasn’t worked well for a while now.WHY DOES OUR 5 MEN CONTINUOUSLY TRY TO DRIBBLE!?
We have a few that doGarrison looks like a high school JV player right now.
I get that. But obviously it needs adjusting.Pope wants them to do that, and I’m not questioning him, but it hasn’t worked well for a while now.
We are getting worse
I don't think this is the game to play a kid that has hasn't played any meaningful minutes and "see what happens".Let Travis Perry play 25-30 minutes. See what happens.
Duke going 4-24 from the arc helped a lotHow we beat Duke is beyond me. We are going to get our doors blown off.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina