Agreed. However, I don’t think that was a travel. I HATE that call. Anytime a UK player pump fakes and drives they blow the whistle. Been going on for decades! It’s maddening!WHY DOES OUR 5 MEN CONTINUOUSLY TRY TO DRIBBLE!?
He played really good defense on the last post Gonzagas big guy hadGarrison is not good. I have no idea what pope or anyone else sees in him.
Then he let his guy drive it right to the basket without any kind of resistance. Man it’s so damn frustrating!I could have made that wide-open Robinson three.
He's not a good shooter.
Streaky, but was supposed to be able to score in other ways.Isn’t Robinson supposed to be a good shooter?
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach