Agreed. However, I don’t think that was a travel. I HATE that call. Anytime a UK player pump fakes and drives they blow the whistle. Been going on for decades! It’s maddening!WHY DOES OUR 5 MEN CONTINUOUSLY TRY TO DRIBBLE!?
He played really good defense on the last post Gonzagas big guy hadGarrison is not good. I have no idea what pope or anyone else sees in him.
Then he let his guy drive it right to the basket without any kind of resistance. Man it’s so damn frustrating!I could have made that wide-open Robinson three.
He's not a good shooter.
Streaky, but was supposed to be able to score in other ways.Isn’t Robinson supposed to be a good shooter?
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings