UK volleyball

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,598
72,715
113
I guess I need to turn it off. When I turned it on, UK was up in the second game/set and proceeded to fold like a lawn chair.
Now they're getting handled in the 3rd. Too many mistakes on serve receive and their passing has been really bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kywildcat41086
Jan 10, 2015
19,367
33,134
62
I will also be watching Saturday hopefully we can get Wisconsin. Would love to see the Volleyball team knock them from being undefeated!
 

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
The male announcer was a little pro Washington, I noticed that too, in the end Kentucky was to much. Great jobs Cats!!!!!!!!!!!
A little? Guy musta had a W shirt on under his button down. Was absolutely slurping them the whole time. When they were down big in the 4th set and they brought the Russian service player in I thought he was gonna explode with joy and start chanting USSR!! USSR!!
 

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
The male announcer was a little pro Washington, I noticed that too, in the end Kentucky was to much. Great jobs Cats!!!!!!!!!!!
Come to think of it I don't think either announcer gave much credit to the incredible 3rd set comeback...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'