A little? Guy musta had a W shirt on under his button down. Was absolutely slurping them the whole time. When they were down big in the 4th set and they brought the Russian service player in I thought he was gonna explode with joy and start chanting USSR!! USSR!!The male announcer was a little pro Washington, I noticed that too, in the end Kentucky was to much. Great jobs Cats!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, noticed that many times.The male announcer was a little pro Washington, I noticed that too, in the end Kentucky was to much. Great jobs Cats!!!!!!!!!!!
Come to think of it I don't think either announcer gave much credit to the incredible 3rd set comeback...The male announcer was a little pro Washington, I noticed that too, in the end Kentucky was to much. Great jobs Cats!!!!!!!!!!!
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey