what are you, 19?you would know now wouldn't you bait boi
Listen, I know it tough to be a little rational. Auburn is good. Not saying they are a final four team, but c'mon.How can ky lose to this over ranked crap team is amazing
they REALLY aren't, a bunch of midgets who jack threes, they won't make the 2nd weekendListen, I know it tough to be a little rational. Auburn is good. Not saying they are a final four team, but c'mon.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets