what are you, 19?you would know now wouldn't you bait boi
Listen, I know it tough to be a little rational. Auburn is good. Not saying they are a final four team, but c'mon.How can ky lose to this over ranked crap team is amazing
they REALLY aren't, a bunch of midgets who jack threes, they won't make the 2nd weekendListen, I know it tough to be a little rational. Auburn is good. Not saying they are a final four team, but c'mon.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU