They said it was on Briscoe.it was a legit call - and it didn't bother me in the least. I think Murray had a right to crow a little
It was a freakin box out[laughing] Briscoe probably told Payne "C'mon, man! We're winning by 30 and Murray just destroyed that dude! I had to!"
I think the top 2 highlights on ESPN's top 10 are going to feature positive UK plays.
padding his stat line.Carrera gets all the calls. Why?
oh - my bad; thought it was on MurrayThey said it was on Briscoe.
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win