They said it was on Briscoe.it was a legit call - and it didn't bother me in the least. I think Murray had a right to crow a little
It was a freakin box out[laughing] Briscoe probably told Payne "C'mon, man! We're winning by 30 and Murray just destroyed that dude! I had to!"
I think the top 2 highlights on ESPN's top 10 are going to feature positive UK plays.
padding his stat line.Carrera gets all the calls. Why?
oh - my bad; thought it was on MurrayThey said it was on Briscoe.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.