Thought we would be up 20 plus at this point of game....just forgot to mention it.I thought we'd win by double digits but this.........noway lol
I'm picturing Mr. Burns "exxxxcelllent"me too 8-10 pt win would have been a good one
This - this makes me giggle maniacally
Reminds me of the NCAAT game we had against GeorgetownUSC may be having the worst shooting game I have ever seen. They can't even hit the open ones.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games