***UK @USCjr GAMETHREAD***

Pygmy Sasquatch

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
9,826
11,016
113
best that I could tell - something dirty happened underneath and it wasn't called, away from the ball
It wasnt' called and Cal got pissed

Then again, I'm wearing my blue goggles so might be a little biased

Was thinking that but no dvr to check, thx
 

Wildcatfan66

Heisman
Mar 27, 2007
9,913
12,626
113
I hope we find out what happened. That is just not Cal to get ejected that early. I gotta think the ref said something to him also.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
was nervous about this game before - now I'm worried
Skal just committed a foul
 

Bell Cat 70

Redshirt
Apr 1, 2011
302
18
0
Cal was upset on the previous bucket by USC when # 0 (I think) came over Willis' back with no call. Then the second call with Briscoe thrown to the floor and the foul called on us.
 

Wildcatfan66

Heisman
Mar 27, 2007
9,913
12,626
113
First Tech, I can understand. But I have never seen Cal go that ballistic that quick. Gotta think the ref said something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kat57
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near