yep, 2014 - led to the "tweak"Didn't he get ejected at USC before?
yep, 2014 - led to the "tweak"Didn't he get ejected at USC before?
So do I..I think Cal got thrown out on purpose.
best that I could tell - something dirty happened underneath and it wasn't called, away from the ball
It wasnt' called and Cal got pissed
Then again, I'm wearing my blue goggles so might be a little biased
best that I could tell - something dirty happened underneath and it wasn't called, away from the ball
It wasnt' called and Cal got pissed
Then again, I'm wearing my blue goggles so might be a little biased
I thought the exact same thing right before tip.To be honest, Cal looked different on the bench at tip off. Like he wasn't in a good mood.
Dang, Cal went bonkers. What caused him to lose his ****?
What was he so upset about?
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.