UK still eligible for NIT?

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
Would be good if they did. More games can’t do anything but help for next year.

I’m sorry, but I have to ask — are some of you completely mentally deficient? What makes you think we would win even a single game in the NIT? Absolutely nothing suggests we would. We just lost to a team that has zero chance of making that tournament. Even going 1-1 in the NIT would be a miracle for this bunch.

On any other forum I would assume stuff like this was pure sarcasm, but on this one I just don’t know.
 

LoavulLou

Junior
Feb 1, 2021
144
201
0
I've gone back and forth on the issue. How about this:

Give me the players who would want to go and I'll rent the van. It won't cost the University a dime. I'll get some folks to chip in so we can get a few rooms at Motel 6.
 

irishcat1965

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
21,255
45,839
113
I heard they aren’t requiring a .500 record for teams to play in the NIT this year. Wonder what parameters they will use to determine what teams get in? Maybe they need a team with high name recognition like UK? If invited would we swallow our pride and accept?
I hope not and even if they were, decline the bid.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game