PLAY THIS KID
Kid's a literal magician and Cal still won't play him.Wow the Kid is boomeranging a freakin basketball!
PLAY THIS KID
Both were warming up.Toppin sighting?
Prolly just nervous. I remember before UK played Stanford in the FF in 98 I was talking to my sister on the phone and she said “you sound terrible”, I was just nervous as hell. Turned out for good reason as the game went ot!Both were warming up.
Cal sounds tired in pregame talk with Leach. Hope he has fightnin him today. We need it.
I remember that game. Tubby was a hair’s breadth from not having a title. Whew.Prolly just nervous. I remember before UK played Stanford in the FF in 98 I was talking to my sister on the phone and she said “you sound terrible”, I was just nervous as hell. Turned out for good reason as the game went ot!
Gamesmanship at its finest!Next level troll job by Cal.
Haven’t seen him.
Day to day.
Probable, game time. Not warming up, now warming up, stopped and then started again.
Probably has Self pulling his hair out.
Thats damn sure not 5’2 KyJeff! Lol6'. But why does that matter?
He was hitting them with no effort from damn near half court Tuesday night. Tayshaun Prince rangeSharpe hit 18 of 20 threes awhile ago in the shoot around.
He shot 45% from 3 last season.He was hitting them with no effort from damn near half court Tuesday night. Tayshaun Prince range
The guy laughing at you Gomez is ED, lead belly and all the rest just an FYILeadbelly is the ****.
Guy is more durable than HPV
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville