UK shoot around

HerrosHeroes

Heisman
Aug 16, 2018
27,234
38,040
0
Both were warming up.

Cal sounds tired in pregame talk with Leach. Hope he has fightnin him today. We need it.
Prolly just nervous. I remember before UK played Stanford in the FF in 98 I was talking to my sister on the phone and she said “you sound terrible”, I was just nervous as hell. Turned out for good reason as the game went ot!
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,547
113
Prolly just nervous. I remember before UK played Stanford in the FF in 98 I was talking to my sister on the phone and she said “you sound terrible”, I was just nervous as hell. Turned out for good reason as the game went ot!
I remember that game. Tubby was a hair’s breadth from not having a title. Whew.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HerrosHeroes

travisbickle_rivals252984

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2004
1,876
4,216
0
Next level troll job by Cal.

Haven’t seen him.

Day to day.

Probable, game time. Not warming up, now warming up, stopped and then started again.

Probably has Self pulling his hair out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
  2. 02 KSR KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant