Just watched it, they scrimmaged for 22 minutes.Didnt even know the team still had a pro day.
Don’t think so, I just happened to see it listed on KSRDid they even advertise this haha.
Anywhere we can watch clips of this? Had no clue this was going on
Yeah this is so wild. If people on this board .........the diehards......didn't even know about this........my god.This is the first I heard of this event.
Nothing tells you that a program is dead in the water more than this!
N’Diayes offense was a nice surprise. He needs to give a little effort on the defensive end. If he’s serviceable defensively, he’s going to be considerably better than I thought.RAMBLINGS OF AN IDIOT, ASSESSMENT BASED OFF OF A NOTHING SCRIMMAGE
- N'Diaye is much better than I expected. He’s the starting four day one most likely.
- Alex Wilkins is a certified bucket. Has the makings of an Antonio Reeves by year three.
- Zoom Diallo is hard to watch. Great at penetrating but can’t shoot from deep and the ball sticks. If he doesn’t adapt to the natural flow of the offense quickly, people will be asking for Wilkins to be PG1 before long.
- Moreno is much improved, has a much more defined body, looks more comfortable as a trigger and looks to have a little more bounce than last year. However, even with improved conditioning, he still leaves some to be desired there. He still looks like a probable 4 year college player to me.
- Frank Kepnang is truly a paint beast. If that dude gets healthy, look out world.
- Milan is going to be a serious, serious problem for teams to deal with this season. He missed routine shots that we already know he won’t be missing much, but his ability to make shots under heavy duress at odd angles is something magical. Dude is going to get hot and go straight up 2K at times this year and it’s gonna be fun.
- Mason Williams definitely looks like a freshman.
Just watched it, they scrimmaged for 22 minutes.
You couldn't be more wrong about Mason Williams and I think you are off about Moreno as wellRAMBLINGS OF AN IDIOT, ASSESSMENT BASED OFF OF A NOTHING SCRIMMAGE
- N'Diaye is much better than I expected. He’s the starting four day one most likely.
- Alex Wilkins is a certified bucket. Has the makings of an Antonio Reeves by year three.
- Zoom Diallo is hard to watch. Great at penetrating but can’t shoot from deep and the ball sticks. If he doesn’t adapt to the natural flow of the offense quickly, people will be asking for Wilkins to be PG1 before long.
- Moreno is much improved, has a much more defined body, looks more comfortable as a trigger and looks to have a little more bounce than last year. However, even with improved conditioning, he still leaves some to be desired there. He still looks like a probable 4 year college player to me.
- Frank Kepnang is truly a paint beast. If that dude gets healthy, look out world.
- Milan is going to be a serious, serious problem for teams to deal with this season. He missed routine shots that we already know he won’t be missing much, but his ability to make shots under heavy duress at odd angles is something magical. Dude is going to get hot and go straight up 2K at times this year and it’s gonna be fun.
- Mason Williams definitely looks like a freshman.
Wouldn’t be my first time being wrong. Says at the beginning of the post that I based this off a nothing scrimmage. Mason Williams could be Jalen Brunson as far as I know, but he looks very much like a freshman off the ball defensively.You couldn't be more wrong about Mason Williams and I think you are off about Moreno as well
i agree with you.Wouldn’t be my first time being wrong. Says at the beginning of the post that I based this off a nothing scrimmage. Mason Williams could be Jalen Brunson as far as I know, but he looks very much like a freshman off the ball defensively.
As for Moreno, I’m not sure what part you disagree with. I said he looks much improved but didn’t show enough to make me think he’s NBA bound. It’s October — plenty of time for that to change. But as of now, I’d be surprised if he isn’t a four year college player, which is fine. Im not one of these people who think only the lottery picks are valuable. I thought Oscar Tshiebwe, Antonio Reeves and Tyler Ulis were very valuable regardless of being non-lottery guys.
Looks like N’Diaye is better than expected.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball